We wandered back! That’s right we’re back at Nomad Lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Last time around we shook up our Night Monkey recipe. For our latest rendition of our Disney at home recipes, we’re sharing our Annapurna Zing recipe. Quickly becoming one of the best lounges at Disney World, Nomad Lounge is crafting some of the most unique cocktails on property. It’s the perfect spot to unwind after seeking out the infamous yeti or flying on the back of a banshee. Well, let’s get into it. Grab your favorite shaker it’s time to mix up our Annapurna Zing recipe!
Situated on the outskirts of Pandora is the Nomad Lounge. Whether you’re looking to chill inside or outside on the patio, there’s a spot for everyone. It’s hard to beat the outdoor patio with its comfy chairs and tons of shade. Many times we forget we’re in a theme park, especially with the lush green foliage surrounding the patio. Throw in one of the many great Nomad Lounge appetizers and you got the makings of a fantastic afternoon. Alright, let’s get to shaking before our ice melts too much!
Annapurna Zing Recipe
- 2 oz of Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 3/4 oz of Passion Fruit Puree
- 1/4 oz of Simple Syrup
- 1/2 of a Fresh Lime Juice
- Top with Goslings Ginger Beer
Homemade Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of sugar to a saucepan
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 10 minutes
- Let cool
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice
- Add Bombay Sapphire Gin
- Add Passion Fruit Puree
- Add Homemade Simple Syrup
- Squeeze half a fresh lime
- Shake until it’s too cold to hold
- Pure over ice
- Top off with Goslings Ginger Beer
For us, we love to mix it from time to time. Below are a few substitutions. Feel free to make adjustments where you see fit.
- Replace Bombay Sapphire Gin with your favorite gin
- Replace homemade simple syrup with pre-maid
- Replace Goslings Ginger Beer with your favorite ginger beer
In honor of Nomad Lounge we suggest enjoying this cocktail on a shaded patio while sharing stories of your latest expedition.
Previous Recipe: Hollywood Brown Derby Pomegranate Whiskey Sour
Don't Miss A Beat!
What's happening in the "world?" From Disney news and rumors to our favorite travel tips and insights, and of course food reviews! Keep your fingers on the pulse.